Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone has had a great start to 2009! We saw in the New Year quite quietly. We went into Camden for dinner and then went to Primrose Hill, which was a short walk away, to watch the fireworks which were happening on the London Eye. We couldn't hear the fireworks but the we could definatley see them. So beautiful!

Liz and I are both doing well. School has gone back already and I have gotten a few set contract days at a couple of schools which is great and Liz is continuing with her nanny duties. We are still enjoying being here but are beginning to miss home especially with this cold cold weather, although, I'm sure once we're home we'll be complaining about the heat! Which brings me to when are we heading back down under....well first of all we'd like to say.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To Liz's brother Jeremy and his partner Allie who have become engaged!! We are sad we'll miss your engagement party but are looking forward to seeing you at your wedding!!

So.....this means we will be home for their wedding which we believe they are thinking early September so we will be home around then! We have a fair bit of travelling we'd still like to do so the plan is to do all that before we fly back.

Well that is the general news for now. Ciao :)

1 comment:

Danielle and Louise said...

YEH!!! SO it has been a while since I've read your blog, but after I just left you a message on facebook expressing my panic at the thought that you would never be coming home, I am very relieved (and excited) to find out that you definately are. I can breath again!
Sounds like you have had a wonderful Christmas and New Year ... I am very jealous of the cold weather (and of course the ice skating - my favourite). I'd happily trade you for this heat any day!
Miss you both and can't wait till you come home.
Love,
Dan